Smart Touch Hallway Mirror X2
60 x 80 x 2cm
Important Features 1:
WiFi connected smart hallway mirror
Important Features 2:
Android system smart touch hallway mirror
Description of Smart Touch Hallway Mirror
As the center console of a smart home, the Vercon X2 smart Hallway mirror is equipped with an infrared human induction system, which can wake up when approaching, leaving the standby to save energy. You can use it to control home lights, curtains, Smart home devices such as TVs and air conditioners can turn on the lights, adjust the temperature of the air conditioner, turn on the water heater in one sentence, and experience the refreshment as a "head of the family."
|Dimension||60 x 80 x 2cm / 19.7 x 27.60 x 0.78"|
|Touch Display Screen||16.7" IPS|
|Contrast||3000:1 (by screen specifications)|
|Front mirror transparency||0.35|
|Anti-fingerprint coating on mirror||Yes||Life Span||≥25000 Hour|
|Power Input (built-in switching power supply)||AC 100-240V 2AMax 50/60Hz|
|Standby Power Consumption||≤0.5W|
Hardware & Software specifications
|Main Frequency||Quad Core Cortex A17 1.8GHZ|
|Flash Memory||8GB eMMC5.1|
|Wired Network||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Operating System||Android 7.1.X|
|Capacitive Touch Screen||10 touch points|
|Power Switch||Touch||Human Body Sensor||0~50cm|
|OTG & USB||Yes|
Features of Smart Touch Hallway Mirror
- IPS high-definition touch screen
- resolution 1024 * 800,
- Super thin capacitive touch screen design touch smart hallway mirror
- Low Voltage Power, stability, and safety.
- When family members go home, the system automatically sends messages to reassure you.
- Light, curtain, one-key control, set your own lighting scene.
Smart Hallway Mirrors Functions
- Android system and connected by WiFi, Tuya smart home systems.
- The visual inter-communication system always keeps your home safe.
- Smart door lock linkage life scene, when the door is opened, the home mode is automatically turned on, and the light is automatically turned on, making life more convenient.
- Support the ZigBee smart home system.